rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aunt sues nephew over a conjoined lottery ticket

Aunt sues nephew over a conjoined lottery ticket

Quote: (09-06-2018 04:17 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

You are INCREDIBLY dense. I wasn't giving financial advice, nor was I laying that out as some guarantee nor a particularly good example, just using it as a reasonable rate of return long-term. Call it only 5% if you wish because you think his risk should be very low, I don't care, my point is simply that it's a very significant difference for the average 19 year old especially in his area of the world.

Your point was autistic, as is your rebuttal. I leave you with a meme:

Yeah - I am autistic and dense indeed. I have been told to be dumb as rock and so incredibly autistic when they meet me.

500k is great for any young man to have as a starter - especially when your family has nothing. I agree on that.

Though no idea about dense and autistic. No one has called me that who met me. But some were a bit taken aback by my strong opinions and perceptions on life.

Though I knew enough guys who blew through 30-40k/month, but I also met guys who lived happily on 1.5k in Thailand. It's all relative. Sometimes the same guy who could not survive on 30k/month in the 1990s had a job making 2k/month in 2017. Life is interesting there.

The young guy at least has a good chance, the aunt is more of an asshole.

And for what it's worth - I did not intend to go Dick of Internet on you - your general statements are valid, mine were more specific in terms of strategy, even if that is not what you meant by that.

That's some strange picture on the beach, but I doubt that he is retarded:
[Image: 4E33721200000578-5951269-image-a-36_1531495970341.jpg]

She was willing to give him 150k, but not 600k. Doubt that she can do much about it.

Messages In This Thread