rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aunt sues nephew over a conjoined lottery ticket

Aunt sues nephew over a conjoined lottery ticket

Childhood neighbor I grew up with won $32M at 21.

Gave the .gov kings tax half, and then promptly dropped out of school with $16M.

Lived for about 10 yrs mostly doing good with it...Lots of toys and partying tho. I lived in the adult playground town he ended up buying a bar in. Great times, to be sure. He was a natural alpha if I had to assess his proclivities.

But he increasingly became jaded IMHO... not knowing if the guys hanging around were in it for the paid bar tab and good times; and girls...well you get the idea. Big house on a lake, adult toys, and industry grade pussy....Alot lol.

And most nights he went to bed alone, and sleep only came by taking a handful of pills...Zanex, etc.

He was the modern man who had it all. And again, just my opinion... felt completely, and utterly, alone. Modern man indeed.

I got a call from a marine sniper, mutual friend, the day after he got out of jail from his 2nd DUI. Surprised it took a decade between the two, honestly. He and I...we were suppose to go down to Mexico to celebrate him getting out the next day.

He took the same amount of sleeping agents post lockup that he was taking pre...and it killed him. Sleep alluded him, as it does some of (me)us when we don't have a honorable fight to fight...a reason to get up that's bigger than ourselves.

I miss my friend. I look back and now understand that the societal trappings and things we western men grapple with in this day and age are universal to all RP men, creed and color be damned.

I miss my friend. RIP LT.

Messages In This Thread