rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aunt sues nephew over a conjoined lottery ticket

Aunt sues nephew over a conjoined lottery ticket

I’ll buy when the jackpot gets absurdly high. Even though your chance at winning is essentially zero, I’ll still drop $20 on some tickets. Because my chance is the same as anyone else. And it’s not like I’m skipping meals to do it.

As for scratch offs, I’ll occasionally buy the million dollar tickets for $20 a pop. There’s a catch with them, the odds of winning something are 1 in 3. So yeah, I’ve been known to throw $60 down in one shot. Because if you get 3 at once and they come off the same stack, 80% of the time one of those 3 will pay off. Usually around $30. So in the end, I dropped $30. Big deal. There’s a lot of things in life where you can spend your money as long as you accept that it’s money you’d just as well dump in the shredder. I should also say that I’m not one of those people who stands at the counter for 15 minutes deciding on the ideal scratch off, nor do I have such a profound addiction that I’ve got to scratch it off right there. I’ve sat on tickets for months without checking them.

Messages In This Thread