rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What age do you say you are?

What age do you say you are?

Add me to the make them guess school of thought.

Basically has a few outcomes...

1. They guess your age - You look your age, they were already talking to you so shit test passed.

2. They guess under your age - I generally just let them bank this with a "near enough" type response but this is the one you need to gauge the reaction, in western countries where the age difference is a social stigma they often want to guess younger so you want to encourage that, in other countries where being a bit older is an advantage you might even bump up towards your actual age on the correction as a kind of "Yeah, I look good for my age but I'm actually x" type ploy.

3. They guess over your age - Ouch, I've actually never copped this one (even though I personally think I look older than my age).

Realistically most girls are pretty terrible at picking a guys age, I tend to be able to pick peoples ages within a year or two after a bit of discussion but most girls are a solid 5 years off when I've seen it. If you get the above game flipped on you, do note that getting it right is not always the correct answer. If she's in the 18-22 age range, guess it correctly. If she's in the 22-28 age range you want to guess she is 22-23 (unless she's playing the "I'm super mature angle"), girls know that younger looks better. 28+ I can't really help as someone who actively avoids that bracket but most of them take themselves pretty seriously so just go on the young end of what is reasonable.

Ultimately though, your age is likely to be a bigger sticking point for you if you're making it an issue than a girl who has already gotten to the point of asking personal questions like that, she's essentially screening you at this point as a potential mate and you just need to not fuck it up.

Messages In This Thread