rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Quote: (08-31-2018 02:10 PM)Coffee Wrote:  

I ended up browsing through the thread without logging in yesterday before taking action.

I did what kaotic said and just rolled with it. Apparently I came up in conversation among the girl and someone else. She messaged me because she wanted to introduce me to some of her female friends. That surprised the hell out of me honestly. Especially after not speaking with her for so long. Thanks for the advice. Guess when you go in without anything to lose, you can only move up.

Guess if they contact you later it's not really flaking? Or is it still?

I really have to stop watching some of that pseudo-mgtow shit on youtube. They've put me more on edge over some trivial things, even without religiously following their philosophy like a lot of them.

As for the rolodex, I've seen them but didn't know what that's what they were called until I just looked it up (22 here).

That mgtow shit is poison man. You're in the right place now. The elders in here definitely know that it is not just doom & gloom out there. You have far more influence on your success with women than you think.

Messages In This Thread