rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Girl Flaking then Contacting Months You Later

Quote: (08-30-2018 08:00 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Not sure the younger guys will even know what a "Rolodex" is. These days, they have their smartphones (but don't use them for this purpose)."

You think Rolodex is ancient... Try telling a young guy about a "flip chart" or a "butcher block."

**crickets, crickets**

23 checking in. I know what all three are. One of my former bosses used a rolodex. Shit was crazy, he was extremely efficient in keeping that thing rolling.

On topic: Yes, I've had plenty of girls contact me months later and I've managed to bang a few of them.

Kaotic is spot on about the investment piece. If she's opening you, she's a likely a warmer lead than a new girl. No reason not to engage a little bit. If she just fell off the map on her own, no reason not to continue. Plus, there's something particularly satisfying about closing a bang that took a long time to finally come together.

Even better, if you can track the girls that fall off (I do) you'll be able to play the forgetful card, but thoughtfully lead them into doing things you want to do.

Messages In This Thread