rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female dominated workplaces (GTFO)

Female dominated workplaces (GTFO)

This topic has been discussed already but I have been thinking about it a lot lately.

I work for a well-known corporation in the US that is going this way as well. I am speculating they are grooming a woman to take over as CEO in a few years and there has been a large uptick in the number of women in the office I work in. It's part of a much larger cultural trend.

As you can imagine I have had a lot of time to reflect on this while planning a permanent exit.

I think the most men with a keen sense of what's going on will opt out of female dominated workplaces for self-employment or jobs that only men are willing to do. The men who stay will become even more feminized.

If you are an average of the people you spend the most time with and you spend most of your time in an office full of women what the fuck do you think is going to happen to you?

Messages In This Thread