rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Late 30's - Recently Divorced - Advice Needed Please

Late 30's - Recently Divorced - Advice Needed Please

It sounds like you have most things covered. I am the same age as you, with a young son who is 3. I am not divorced.

Thoughts:

Spending time with your daughter is paramount. I took my son when he was two and we stayed in a Rosewood hotel suite for a weekend. The hotel had a nanny service, so I was able to play a bit. Having the suite made sure I had my own space as well when I came back late. There was also a monitor that would work at the hotel rooftop if needed. We just hung at the pool, ate at the lobby lounge, looked at Christmas trees and hung out. Nap times I worked. So a city break was great, but three days is hardly three weeks.

For women, if you just want to bang with no relationship, its going to be a bit harder. I guess Tinder and online is more 'strings free' but who knows. I find being up front and honest from the start is no different then hiding behind an apps reputation.

You want to start by building a new social circle, and getting comfortable in uncomfortable situations. I used the 'talk to three strangers a day' system and it worked extremely well. By the end of the month, there are almost too many numbers and people that you end up starting to back off and rely on the work already done. You start by chatting the easy marks - employees, people on breaks, etc. But you quickly realize that in a city LOTS of people are lonely, and many are in the same position as you. Its a great feeling, and it always leads to sex.

Messages In This Thread