rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gov. Brown signs bill eliminating money bail in California

Gov. Brown signs bill eliminating money bail in California

Its just the globalist fiends at the ACLU destroying our justice system. Judges don't remand people often, especially in places with very high crime, like Kalifornia.

If anything this is going to put more violent offenders on the street. Let me explain.

The people this idea was created for are usually addicts, that carry out most property crimes, and are repeat criminals. The only reason they usually have cash bails is because they have failed to appear for past cases which are usually 'own recognizance' bonds, where you sign a paper promising to appear(cause criminals are reliable). So they either get out and have a bail bondsman on them or their own money to lose.

Now you have the more violent criminals and felons that can't get OR bonds, and only get out in most cases if a bail bondsman decides they are worth the risk. Judges are not suddenly going to start remanding everyone, especially in California. This is going to let the more violent offenders get out. I'm guessing there will be a policy regarding how many times someone needs to get hauled in on a bench warrant before they get remanded on a single charge.

Long story short the most violent and repeat criminals get more time out to do more dumb shit while police keep playing catch and release on them. Always trust the ACLU to look out for the leftist criminal voter base.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Messages In This Thread