rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I do ?

What should I do ?

I've dated some hot girls and gotten laid while having zero friends. Having no friends is a handicap in the long run, but it won't stop you from getting girls. In my experience, a girl doesn't ask me, "How many friends do you have?" before agreeing to a date with me. The topic doesn't come up.

In the last couple of years, daygame has been my main means of improving my social skills. I've noticed that it has helped me with other types of social interactions.

Go out and talk to girls, as soon as you work up the nerve to do it. You'll suck at first, but you'll gradually develop some conversational skills and some confidence. My situation was the same as yours, but I was a few years older. I started out as a 29-year-old virgin who had never even been on a date before, and I had no idea how to talk to girls. But, seven months after my first approach, I had sex for the first time. And, she was a very cute, very smart girl, with a great personality. It was the most fun I had in my life. You'll make a lot of progress too, if you want it badly enough.

Messages In This Thread