rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What should I do ?

What should I do ?

Quote: (09-15-2018 04:11 PM)discipulus Wrote:  

personally i think it will very hard for you without any friends. maybe with your level of shyness social cirlce game is the best option. is there a major reason you don't or can't gain friendships at the moment?

I have no friends not because of shyness, I literally feel no interest of getting some. I live in hotels and hostels and could make some disposable "friends" relatively easily.
I've no problem with that.

Quote:discipulus Wrote:

It took me a few months to build up the nerve to approach a girl for the first time.
Thanks, because I often walk in the street trying to approaches, but I just end up walking a few hours without daring anything.
I fear to be cringy and get humiliated.

About one year ago, after walking hours and hours in the street I finally told a girl "hi, I just wanted to tell that you look nice", then next my brain freezed I wasn't able to say anything more. Hight level cringe [Image: confused.gif] . She said thanks you, waited a few second to see if my brain would unfreeze, then said bye.
It didn't really made me feel immensely more confident [Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread