rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Yeah dog I agree.

For a guy like OP, “friend” really means “girl I’m tryna get at but don’t know how”

That’s detrimental to learning Game in general.

But a lot of guys make it past that phase but don’t loose the shit mentality that they learn to not befriend chicks.

Also, a lot of the time it’s actually better for everyone to know what you’re about if you’re a player cause eventually the chicks you’re friends with will just be like “oh that’s just how he is” and start tossing their friends at you if you know you will be chill and give them a good time with minimal drama.

I’m pretty open about my stuff in my circle and it’s landed me a lot of second-hand “she heard about me” strange cause girls want to catch what th hype is about and know I’m not gonna judge her or blow up her life after the fact.

That’s also why it’s chill for girls I’m friends with to let themselves loose around me without fear of it messing with their rep

I would try owning your shit a bit more cause you’d be surprised what you can get away with when you’re unapologetic about your lifestyle and don’t judge others for getting down.

It’s the whole premise behind secret society shit

Messages In This Thread