rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

You're right, I got amped, I'll chill, I shouldn't have been so hostile towards you. (I just get passionate)

Here's what I think, when you're gaming, and you're new to it, NOT having female friends is helpful because you won't confuse the signals you get, you're solely focused on gaming girls.

Then there's the other tier you graduate to (higher level of gaming as you said) where you can have girls around social circle or friends.

That tier is for the guys who have a good head on their shoulders, have gamed quite a bit, and can rely on their knowledge to sift through who they want to hang with.

I have a very large social circle (complete opposite about 15 years ago) so I'd say I've got quite a few ride or dies, when shit hit the fan they were there for me, friends dying, car taking a shit, a bad break up, etc.

I understand what you're saying, that it's okay to have homegirls and you can have healthy friend ships with them, I get that.

Using girls you pivot for their friends is a great thing to have, I'll never deny that.

I guess I'm a man's man I might be super close to a few girls in my life, but my boys will always know more than they ever will. I suppose I hold a few things back from my closest girl friends - because that would kill my chances with their friends (beyond them knowing I play the field).

Messages In This Thread