rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Kaotic bro chill. I’m just calling it how I see it.

Most of the posts in here are basically some variation of “reee don’t have female friends”

Which to me doesn’t seem too healthy or is otherwise indicative of a messed up mental frame on how folks see females.

Realistically how many guy friends do you have that are “ride or die”? I’ve got like three that I could call on for anything and would catch a body fo me. One is a female.

But I’ve got plenty of other friends that I kick it with and can call up for a good time. A lot of those are female. A lot of girls get friend zoned cause I’m just not about them like that and they are useful for more than just smashing so why bother if I’m not pressed and I’m really not feeling her like that if instead she can roll to the club and invite her fly girl friends out for a good time.

To me that’s just a higher level of Game and using it to get what you want out of life.

Messages In This Thread