rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Quote: (08-28-2018 10:20 PM)Professor When Wrote:  

My first goal is to get to a weight of 240 lbs. I'm a big guy, so this would put me just above average.

Good focus on your diet and exercise, we have whole sub forum dedicated to that and guys that will help guide you, a few forum members helped me out as well.

Quote:Quote:

I'm planning on finishing my BSN and heading toward a career as a CRNA.

Even better, stay on that grind, a career and a purpose are important, and if it makes you money, even the better.

In the short term I have been approaching women around campus. It's more difficult for me to spend late nights, so I only do night approaches every few weeks. I know this is not nearly enough to see real progress, but it's more than nothing. I go out drinking once a month as a reset to my diet. I have done 16 night approaches so far. I hope to pick this up once I have more free time.

I have read Day Bang, halfway through Bang, I plan on Game next. I have read through all of the Chateu Heartiste blogs on game (this is where I started), as well as Illimitable Man's blog and I'm working on reading through The Rational Man blog.

Fantastic, this is great that you're approaching, I'm sure you know that you can make your own approach log in the newbie forum and guys will help critique and advise you on your approaches.

The books are great, the forum is even better, but going out and doing the things you read about are even more important.

You're obviously taking initiative!

I have no idea how to go about finding a mentor or anyone to show me this stuff.

Start with this forum as a big brother mentor, then once you post more and get repped, see if there's fellow RVF brothers that are well repped (and met) that would take you under their wing.

Alot of the mentorship is done online here, through private message, or through encrypted chat apps (which is thriving).

I'm a recovering lone wolf. I do have a circle of close friends now, but that is only in the last two years.

That's good man, friends are great to have, even better if you're all on the same wavelength, keep those guys around and start building a social circle around them (think of it as social rings)

The reason I started spending time with her is that she reached out to me after I dropped communication. I got her number, had coffee where I tried to escalate physically and she brought up her girlfriend. I didn't try to initiate anything after that We spent a lot of time together for the months of summer classes, but the last few weeks she had been flakey and blew me off twice, so I stopped bothering with her.

I honestly did enjoy spending time with her, but not enough to beg for her attention. For what it's worth, I never paid for any of their shit. I don't try to buy people's approval.

I'm going to ask this, deep inside of you did you think there was a slight glimmer of hope that'd she'd see you of more than just a friend and then you'd make your move?

I'm not worried about the money or physical part of it, I'm picking your brain about the emotional side of things.

Obviously you know enough to not be disrespected with flakes and getting bailed on, which is good.

Messages In This Thread