rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

No. Why? Women make terrible friends. The vast majority have no real friends and exist in this weird ecosystem where they use the fuck out of eachother to climb socially while resenting all of their confidants and letting everyone know when their supposed friend isnt in the room.

Being friends with females is a losing proposition. When she uses you like she does her female friends how the fuck are you supposed to get that same value from her. What connections, resources, or social notoriety will you get for being some "platonic" female friend. Most will just label you (subconsciously not overtly) a beta orbiter chump.

The only time you should be friends with a female is when she is attracted to you, at or above your SMV and you can be strong enough to pass on the ass and have good game so you get a chance at smashing her friends, mining her connections, or using her resources. This sounds cynical because it is and women's nature at large is. Remember that women aren't romantic about their relationships and friendships. They aren't going to die for you, they aren't going to kill for you, and they wont stick by you should things go south. Most men aren't either, but if you ever had a chance with someone showing true loyalty and honor you won't get it from a woman or at least not in the way we traditionally think about those things and I guarantee you won't get it by being a platonic friend. Romance was a male invention to punch above their SMV and for a short window in time for a relatively small amount of people it worked, but those times are long gone. If it works now it's more of a fluke.

Then again I'm particular about the word "friend". Everyone that wouldn't risk exactly what I show them I'm willing to risk for them is an aquantence. Female aquantences? Sure why not.

Messages In This Thread