rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Quote: (08-28-2018 05:35 PM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

Who says friendship has to be platonic?

It’s chill to have girl friends and home girls who you kick it with.

It’s called being a well adjusted human.

Realize that is a bit lacking here sometimes but y’all should try it some time, it’s pretty dope.

I mean occasionally you end up a few lines or Tequilla shots in and hook up on a crazy night but then you laugh it off the next morning and keep it pushing. Eventually they start throwing other chicks at you for the fun times for everyone involved.

Social Circle =/= Platonic friendship

If you're hooking up with a girl occasionally that rolls with your crew, that is the complete opposite of platonic.

Now this doesn't go to say that I've don't have a few girls like that, but we don't hit each other up to bang all the time. Like you said, it's usually a few too many drinks and being in the right place with them.

The girls I roll with are usually a 2 or 3 degree separation from my friends, so we know about eachother, see eachother, but they don't know much besides me dating/banging girls I bring around or numbers I get.

I speak from a very heavy social circle experience because of a cool job I had and being known as the go to party house.

You speak about well adjusted and having platonic friends.

Our OP is a late blooming 28 year old virgin (i don't say this as an insult).

So he needs to adjust to women first before even thinking about what you describe.

He also needs to understand his Disney view of love and relationships with women is a mirage, not a reality.

The only guys I know that roll with women are guys who have solid game and have slept with the girl on occasion.

Quote:Quote:

I mean occasionally you end up a few lines or Tequilla shots in and hook up on a crazy night but then you laugh it off the next morning and keep it pushing. Eventually they start throwing other chicks at you for the fun times for everyone involved.

Sure yeah that's great....until someone catches feelings. Usually it's the girl and she'll sabotage your game. It's ultra rare to find a wingwoman who'll rep you to other girls. I have literally one girl I can count on if we go out to be a good wing. If you have one, you better hold onto her!

Messages In This Thread