rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Quote: (08-28-2018 02:02 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

No, no you don't know where he's coming from, you have no clue where he's coming from.

You're a virgin, who hasn't had sex, fallen in love, had a broke heart, broke hearts, or had a rotation of girls in a roster.

You can't say you know how he feels, because you haven't even began the walk in his shoes.

Sex can't be a secondary goal to learn game.

You've got it wrong, you need to learn game to have sex with women which opens pandoras box.

Hold on now. I didn't claim to have lived his life or even want the same thing as him. However, I understand with stark clarity knowing exactly what you want and having no idea how to get it.

Contrast that with what I am trying to learn here. I know what I need to do to get laid. That also means that I can identify where I need to improve and understand that I do not have the skill to do so yet.

Here's something I've only ever shared anonymously on the internet. No one that knows me in real life is aware of this. I once attempted suicide. (no, it had nothing to do with women) There was no note, this was not something decided in the heat of the moment. It was not a plea for attention. I woke up the next morning in a pile of vomit and pills, cleaned myself up, and decided to get my shit together.

Despondency. That is what I understand.

Quote:Quote:

Stop trying to seek companionship with women, you have to understand why there's a brotherhood you can seek support and structure in, and whereas women are whole different thing and there's a reason we have sex and reproduce with them.

The "true love" "the one" "soulmate" I think are all bullshit terms.

I think love is real, BUT it takes game, frame, and leadership for it to work.

A woman chases you, wants to lock you down, have your kids etc.

This woman should complement your life NOT complete your life.

A woman isn't the end all be all cure for something missing in your life, she's an added bonus to the wonderful life you already SHOULD be having.

I'm sure you are completely right in this. Finding a woman is the next step in my attempts to recreate myself.

Quote:Quote:

You were just an orbiter hanging out with these girls, you were these girls validation and affirmation they can still get men.

You deserve better than just friendship with women, but here's the hard part - learning how to be good with women and having sex with them.

You should have ZERO expectation of friendship with women you're interested in, they should know that you're interested in them in an attracted sexual way, and they should know you won't see it any different and aren't into friends.

You shouldn't be a provider in any shape or form until she makes it known she wants to be yours, even then, she should be taking care of you and proving for you and then you can return in kind.

This is disingenuous. Seeing it this way, you could call any gaming attempt that doesn't end in a lay to be the same thing. I enjoyed myself at the time and when I saw that I was no longer getting what I wanted, I bailed. Maybe we have a different definition of orbiter. I apreciate that this comes from a place of advisement, but as least in this capacity I recognize that I do not do this out of obligation.

Quote: (08-28-2018 03:06 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

OP. Have you had your T levels checked?

Not meant disparagingly...I just sense a low sex drive from your post for someone of the age you state to be...so just a suggestion

Actually, I was hypoandrogenic. After medication my T levels are average. My endocrinologist and I are planning a course of T supplements beginning next year. Trust me, I know this is a huge factor. In a way, low sex drive is a blessing and a curse. I don't worship pussy, but I don't have a huge drive to go out and get it, either.

Quote: (08-28-2018 03:52 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

If you like her, go after her and make it happen. But if you're just hanging around hoping one day she'll decide you're her Prince Charming, that's not going to happen.

I did not enter into it hoping for more. While I certainly would have accepted it if she threw herself at me, I truly do not believe that was my motivation.

Messages In This Thread