rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

Would platonic friendships (with women) be fulfilling to you?

I have several older, close female friends. They aren't of my generation, and there's no romantic interest there on either side. It works because they have cool stories, a maternal instinct for their kids/grandkids and have artistic or other talents that cross-sect with my interests. I'd encourage men not to have female friends and become a beta male orbiter around women their own age. If you like her, go after her and make it happen. But if you're just hanging around hoping one day she'll decide you're her Prince Charming, that's not going to happen. In short, you can have female friends, even close female friends, but it works best with women of different age generation between you.

John Michael Kane's Datasheets: Master The Credit Game: Save & Make Money By Being Credit Savvy
Boycott these companies that hate men: King's Wiki Boycott List

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value. -Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread