rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

One of the Green Panda's core practices and policies is strict Trading Discipline - never more than 20% of investible Assets and always maintain catastrophic Stop Losses and keep a catastrophic reserve pool in case a black swan event occurs like the 2008/09 MBS meltdown.

When I follow that discipline I am mostly in the Green - When I gamble and go all in I usually take losses and crash and burn badly - Go figure.

Furthermore, there is the Silver, Gold and Platinum trading strategy - when you are in a profitable position always take some profits off the table as eventually, all profits erode.

Silver - take half your profitable position at 50% of your trading targets, then Gold - take 70% to 80% of your original positions at the 70% mark of your target and then let the remaining 20% to 30% run as fliers... especially in an impulsing Major Third Wave Down and Impulsing C Wave down that we are currently in - This way you locked in your profits and are able to limit risk to the Markets Money as you already have your full original capital and 50% to 70% of your planned Trade Profits captured until the next Intraday Plan or longer Term Edge Planned Trade either up Calls or down Puts.

Silver 50% Capture this Morning - I saw that the overnight on the 1 and 5 Minute ES1! the ticker for the Tradingview S&P 500 E-MINI FUTURES (Continuous Contract In Front CME_MINI) - this ticker shows the main Moving Averages (200, 50, 20, 9) on the S&P E-MINI Futures Contracts continuously back to 1998.

The astounding thing about options and futures trading is when you follow planned trades and the Green Panda Trading discipline (Silver, Gold Platinum and catastrophic event loss stops and cash reserves) how you can actually book real 30% to 40% profits in only 4 Trading Days like so:
image.png

Remaining longer expiration Fliers from 200 to 240 strike prices all up 20 to 40 % avg 30% in only One yes only 1 day:

image.png

Note A=C Target from recent 2818 Swing High is 2446 and the 4 Moving Averages 200, 50, 20 and 9 are in full Fan Down on the ES1! Daily Chart with the 9 Strongly below the 20 DMAs or daily moving averages meaning we are still in the target Trade to at least 2446 and likely further extension in this strong impulsing down action perhaps as far down as C*1.618 of A = B 2688-392 or 1.618 Down Target of 2296 thus the 2400 and 2200 or Spy 240 and 220 as well 200 Options in March and June fliers:
image.png

And on the bigger Picture SPX "Cash" Weekly chart the 200 Weekly Moving Average SuperCycle Wave 4 Down (Green) is about to intersect the Purple MajorSubWave 3 Down at approx 2350 before retracing 2400+/- on Major Subwave 4 before completing our run down to SPX S4 target of 2235 at an ATR Weekly pace of 90 Points:
image.png

2347/2350 is our Technical 200 Week SPX Moving Average inflection point for Major Subwave 3 to Complete and retest 2600+/- for Major Subwave 4:
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SPX/fF...ets-Green/

Messages In This Thread