rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Quote: (08-29-2018 03:11 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

@Payback

I posted this in the private lounge but it is worth mentioning here also. Paul Tudor Jones, a legend in trading, is a huge fan of Elliot Wave theory and used it to predict the Black Monday crash in 1987.

He made a short documentary following him as he was doing the analysis called Trader (1987) that shows exactly what he did. The guy is worth multiple billion of dollars now.

You should post something constructive. If you don't like something tell us WHY. What is wrong with his analysis. Right now there is nothing to be gained from your post other than FUD.

Here is a short video on PTJ

LOL I searched PBS Trader with Paul Tudor Jones and found:
A Few Possible Reasons Why Paul Tudor Jones Despises His Infamous Documentary, 'Trader'
https://www.businessinsider.com/why-paul...der-2013-1

PTJ seems to have done quite a serious job of scrubbing the interweb of this content considering his Hedge Fund is Estimated over $12B USD no wonder even Business Insider and CNBC links result in No Video Found results... looks like folks were able to download copies before he starting scrubbing the web - if anyone finds a live video link not attached to spurious malware sites shoot me a PM.

Messages In This Thread