rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Quote: (08-29-2018 01:25 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

OBTW Interesting not one person on RVF has sent me a PM with a Gmail or Protonmail adx requesting last weeks intensive EOW or End of Week Review Report Word Doc with my Institutional ProTrading Expert. Go figure...

I can't speak for the rest of the forum but all I see here is how easy this trading stuff is and how the fat, bitch-slapping profits will just fall into your lap. I've traded for a long time myself, had lots of ups and downs in the market, and when I see this kind of talk I get very skeptical.

If it were so easy, we'd all be doing it.

There are a select few who can consistently pull large sums of money out of the markets. They don't go around talking like this.

Amateurs focus on how much they can make. Professionals focus on how much they can lose.

Just my opinion here, Fibonacci and Elliot wave are junk science. If I want waves I'll go to the beach. If I want to take money out of the markets I'll follow price action.

I've got my own system. If you're going to trade real money you better get yours.

Messages In This Thread