rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Ultimate Trump money bomb profits thread

Deepdiver in Action 2day:

Why Trade S&P Options and Futures instead of individual stocks??? S&P Is made up of 500 major stocks across multiple industry segments it is nearly impossible to manipulate the entire market AND the S&P Futures are traded and hedged GLOBALLY and one of the most liquid markets in the World next to FOREX. Whereas many individual Stocks like Monster Beverage were recently manipulated like mad to cause severe drops in their Stock Prices after the Trump Tax Cuts and Offshore Funds repatriation lower tax rates took effect. MNST Upped their Stock Buyback authorized pool from $250M to $500M and then in Q1 and Q2 2018 somehow barely missed their earnings estimates and their stock crashed 20% with winks and nods all around Wall Street so they AND MNST Management could buy in at NEW lows and gain huge returns especially in Options when the Stock Buybacks completed lowering the supply of shares and increasing demand and value.

Supply & Demand - MNST a Legendary Winner that racked up 1,000X wins since changing from Hansen Bev to MNST years ago. MNST recently manipulated their shares with Wall Street's Insiders Blessing along with dozens of other stocks - How do I know I got caught on two major MNST options plays on the Wrong Side of these buyback trades and bought Calls Options at much too High a price as I did not expect MNST insiders to collude with Walls St insiders so blatantly and drive the Stock Down so much knocking 90% off the value of the MNST Calls OUCH. Live and Learn. Much more difficult to manipulate 500 stocks simultaneously across dozens of industry segments. Wisest traders will tell you "Why should I risk Trading individual stocks when with SPY Options and Emini S&P Futures I can trade the entire market at once". This epic wisdom struck me like a thunderbolt and I follow it every day since. Trumpian Truth Bomb Rant over.

I therefore had a suspicion that the S&P Futures Sept ESU2018 and Dec ESZ2018 1 Week, 1 Day, 4hr and 30 Minute Charts were still in strong fan up mode being all the moving averages 9, 20, 50, 100 ,200 stacked above each other with wide gaps between meaning STRONG upmarket Trend inertia to a pass-through situation above the TA or Technical Analytics calculated HIGHS - happens often on strong inertia ...

TA ATH(All Time High) S&P Sept ESU/ESZ2018 Futures is $2,901.00 and ATH actual today so far is $2,916.25 A.K.A. Virgin Territory Plowing New Ground Laying Miles of New Pipe - forgive the multiple entendres could not resist.

Therefore the higher on the S&P we go higher CALLs prices go and Lower PUTS prices so I had nickel lower offers on the SPY PUTs Jan $0.44, Mar $0.85 and June 2019 $1.45 Target $200 SPY PUTs...

I had limit orders in and with the S&P SURGING on a 2X Trending Day to a NEW ALL TIME HIGHs the following SPY PUT Limit Orders executed:

SymbolLast Price $ Change $ Change % Qty Price Paid $
SPYMar 29 19 $200 PutTrade 0.85-0.05-6.29%100.85
SPYJan 18 19 $200 PutTrade 0.44-0.04-7.53%200.44

% Change was From Yesterday I bought today at the PUT low price...

This means that at the now All-Time-High Edge of the S&P Supercycle Wave 3 @ S&P $2,916.25 (Could Pass Through a bit higher yet due to short-term market momentum) in transition to corrective Wave 4 and STRONG HIGH EDGE Range running down to the bottom of Wave 4 Target 2050 to 2000 or SPY 200 (SPYs Price approx 1/10th+/- of S&P/SPX).

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/eJuQrhx0/#

Imagine if we run down to the bottom of SuperCycle Wave 4 at 2000 and then back up to SCwave 1 = 5 of 3500 over the next couple years completing a 5 Wave S&P Long Term SuperCycle that is 900 points down and 1500 points up or 2400 total points times $50 per Point per each 1 point of capture on every one S&P Emini Futures or 5 SPY Options contracts.

2400 points times $50.00 per point equals wait, wait get your phone calculators out wait, wait, wait YOU GOT IT One Hundred and Twenty Thousands of USA Fed Fiat Freaking Money yes $120,000 or if you do 10 Eminis or 50 to 100 Long-Term SPY Options = $1.2 Million Capture over the next few years. This is my Deepdiving plan to cash in legally minimizing/deferring taxes and make use of to BUY Real Value (Ancient European Families always bought Ag lands Vineyards/Orchards etc, Gold & Silver and Ancient Art to maintain their legacy wealth in Trusts across the generations). Better yet if you trade from a self-directed IRA account you can defer the taxes till you begin to withdraw at 59.5 or mandatory withdrawals and Tax capture at your now low retired tax rates72 Years old and able to pledge this new wealth as collateral from said same self-directed Roth etc IRAs and buy Farms or AirBnB ready resort income properties that pay for you to live in as the Managers.

Best kept secret is I am only buying in small blocks of 10 SPYs now until I get all my Self Directed Trading IRAs set up - the Highest Probability Trades are always the Subwave 1 complete then SubWave 2 edge reversing into the impulsing SubWave 3 of of the further impulsing SuperCycle Wave 4. Like a PIMP putting his stable of coke whores on Friday night PCP boosts.

You can make bank of the fact I am keeping powder Dry to back up the Truck and Buy more than 100 SPY PUTs and intraday trade 10 to 20 S&P Eminis on the TOP EDGE of SubWave2 when it transitions down into IMPULSING SubWave 3!!!!

This is money that comes FAST that would make PIMPS and HOES and SLOES all blush.

At the risk of offending any Blue Pill SJWs this predictive analytics knowledge is like PIMP Slapping the world markets into a working bunch of your very own Personal S&Psloes no matter where you are on Earth - the ULTIMATE LOCATION INDEPENDENT income stream.

Just paying it forward to those on RVF willing to take action as well. Don't take my Word for it BUY a copy of the Professional Traders Desk Reference "Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets, A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods & Applications" updated version of Technical Analysis of the Futures Markets by John J. Murphy - I paid $65 for my Hard Copy on Amazon. And DO YOUR OWN Maths.

Words and Rhetoric are full of lies and Deceit - [Market] Actions Never Lie.

Deepdiver Dropping the Mic icon here... I am so phocking aroused from this TRUMP MONEY BOMB $$$ I got to go knock off a piece - later.

OBTW Interesting not one person on RVF has sent me a PM with a Gmail or Protonmail adx requesting last weeks intensive EOW or End of Week Review Report Word Doc with my Institutional ProTrading Expert. Go figure...

Messages In This Thread