rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Friendzone The girls who ghost you, to turn the tables around

Friendzone The girls who ghost you, to turn the tables around

That sounds like something you would do because your ego was hurt in some way. I wouldn’t bother with it, I suggest you to either move on or play it cool. You can’t be compatible with every girl you meet, rejection is part of the game. Bikal is onto something here.

If she’s ghosting you it means the interest was low from the beginning or you fucked up gaming her somewhere in the process. That text example you’re mentioning shows a sign of weakness and bitterness. Why ruin the chances of a possible friendship? I always keep the girls around even if our dates don’t work out. If you seem like a cool guy and show abundance, she will definitely introduce you to some of her friends.

Happened to me once, and i don't go on many dates. The friend I was introduced to wasn't as hot as the first girl, but she was so down to fuck on the first date. So if that's your thing, then that's an easy +bang in the book. I didn't end up fucking this girl though since i am picky as fuck. But it definitely opened up a new opportunity for me.

They usually have some hot friend in the group you could get introduced to. Expand your social circles and fuck more girls this way.

But this will only work if you keep a strong frame and actually act cool, even if you find out you're not compatible with each other after the date. If she doesn't like you enough to fuck you, at least make her like you enough to have a friend ready for you.

This works great in night game as well, when you flirt with a girl and she rejects you or shows signs of disinterest, as long as you can keep it light and fun and still catch her attention enough, show her that it's no big deal she isn't into you, she will be more than willing to introduce you to her friends, if you ask nicely. Then you start gaming from there.

I have only had one girl object about this and put up a bitch shield instantly. She's like "damn if you can't get me you want to jump straight onto my friend? you're a player aren't you" i defused it with humor and teased her "well if i can't get the best thing in this club, then i will have to settle for the second best thing, and you guys seem fun". She smiled widely and switched to completely receptive and instantly dropped the bitch shield.

Girls love confident and cocky guys, add a twist of humor into the mix and you'll make any girl wet. I met her next week and made out with her. She was a little drunk though, but it's funny, i texted her next morning saying "gotcha miss precious" she responded, "haha you were lucky". The tables turned because i passed her shit test. A strong frame is so important.

Messages In This Thread