rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Quote:Quote:

I hope I don’t come off too harsh, but it’s just the way society works. You can’t expect the world to change for you, you just have to work hard to come up on top. This also means that you need to step your game because Toronto women are the greatest in the world.

How the hell did I miss this?

No...they are not. I guess it's theoretically possible that the greatest woman in the world lives in Toronto; I assume this rant is meant to imply both this and that the OP is that person.

The best women in the world are Eastern European women on aggregate. I'll admit that even not having settled with one of them.

Quote:Quote:

Real cities have diverse economies and real dreams are about creating something substantive. I happen to love NYC, but only a true meat puppet would be so diseased inside that they love it because it's "prominent on the world stage" and being a tiny part of it makes them feel like the world finally owes them the respect they could never earn, and maybe a rich husband they can cheat on to boot - the only real "dream" such an empty soul would have.

I'm stealing this at some point. Your sentence describes a feeling I've been struggling to capture with words.

I live in one of those "major financial hubs" and there's a lot of people who think that way. My response (credit to George Carlin) is "you are all diseased". There's something psychotic about thinking that just living in a particular city somehow makes you better than other people. This mentality doesn't just stop at the city: It's why New Yorkers waste enormous amounts of time and money on things like getting Hamilton tickets, owning the latest Apple Watch, will stand in line for two hours to get a shake from the original shake shack (nevermind that there's other locations where you'll only have to wait a few minutes), and so on.

Messages In This Thread