rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Quote: (12-25-2018 04:25 PM)Mercedes Wrote:  

Autustic men like Roosh harm women. ROOSH V YOU ARE NOT WELCOME IN CANADA!

FOR ALL THOSE COMPLAINING ABOUT FEMINISM AND JEWISH CONSPIRACIES: Here’s the solution for you.

Toronto is a global financial hub now, so either go back to school and get a good education, or move out of the city where rent control is lower. Whether you like it or not, important financial hubs are going to be expensive. Toronto is the 8th most important financial hub, world’s top 5 most liveable city; you want to live in a city like this, be prepared to pay up or move out. We’re still miles cheaper than NYC and London which ARE the world’s top financial hubs. As Toronto becomes more prominent on the world stage, prices will only rise from here. So you got two options: educate yourself for the benefit from the white collar salary that Toronto provides, or move to a blue collar city. And I’m not talking about any education that any guy off the street could do. Work hard to get into good program, some examples are: STEM programs at major universities like UofT, U of Waterloo, McMaster University etc. Or business programs at UofT, U of Waterloo, Laurier, York (Schulich).

I guarantee you that you will be able to afford rent after graduating from these programs. Our government has made pursuing an education achievable despite your economic status through OSAP loans, so don’t bring that up as an excuse. If you think you don’t have time, you’re sick etc etc, it’s just another excuse. Life isn’t fair, but that doesn’t give you an excuse to give up.

My mom, Polish Holocaust survivor, came to Canada when she was 21 years old, gutted raw fish in the back on a Chinese restaurant until she made enough to pay for her education, and is now an exec at a Toronto company. You can do it, you just have to be willing to work hard enough and make the sacrifices. If you’re not prepared to do that, then you’re not fit to live in a city like Toronto where Canada’s best and brightest go to make their dreams come true. If you’re not made for Toronto, then you can always move to a blue collar city where costs of living are much cheaper. Expecting to live in a world class city and wanting to pay non-world class prices is quite unreasonable.

I hope I don’t come off too harsh, but it’s just the way society works. You can’t expect the world to change for you, you just have to work hard to come up on top. This also means that you need to step your game because Toronto women are the greatest in the world.

Reported. Merry Christmas.

Messages In This Thread