rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Hello, having autism doesn’t have nothing to do with mental retadation.
Marcus Hearn his high school diploma like everyone else. He work very hard and he strive to fit in and show he is capable.
Plus, he has not received any student loan!
social interaction difficulties is a big problem, and unfortunately is easier to point the finger to the different one. His life is not easy, and yet, he keep try to show that he is just like eveeyione else. My heart is in thousand pieces, and in tears, reading some of the comments! My son is amazing! And BTW individuals with Autism are totally unfiltered and do not lie! The concept is not there just for you to know... anyhow, thank you for the supportive comments and for the other, I hope my answer clarify some of the questions. If not, I am here to answer.

Thank you

Messages In This Thread