rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Quote: (08-30-2018 01:32 PM)stugatz Wrote:  

I believe this girl had a right to feel uncomfortable, and the guy might be autistic enough where he doesn't belong in a regular college.

But...this chick ought to have realized this, and acted accordingly. That's what you do!

Some ranting and raving homeless guy sat down right near me on the bus two days ago and was saying some pretty crazy shit. I felt a little afraid and my guard went up, but I realized A: he was talking to himself and B: I was on a public bus with a few dozen witnesses, so I calibrated my reaction.

She clearly just wants to get off on ruining this white male serial rapist, or whatever she thinks of him as. I guess it even counts if you're disabled.

God forbid people work things out among themselves. Litigation and trying to get the internet to side with you is clearly the sensible option.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread