rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Female university student reports autistic male for trying to give her a fist bump

Quote: (08-28-2018 12:17 PM)Mr. Wolf Wrote:  

I've noticed several stories in the MSM lately about the difficulties faced by "learning-disabled" students in college, such as this fellow. I remember when college was for "smart" people who actually worked hard to do well in school. Why are retards going to college now? More importantly, why are govt-backed student loans provided for them to do so?

There's limits to government loans in most countries. So it's more like why are banks giving loans to people with developmental disabilities that will likely never pay it back.

Actually I think most people go to College because there aren't any great alternatives. The trades are pushed a lot but it's hard to secure the apprenticeship and the apprenticeship tests have a lot of tough math questions (to weed people out)

Messages In This Thread