rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman tries to charge her wedding guests 1500$can to pay for her dream wedding

Woman tries to charge her wedding guests 1500$can to pay for her dream wedding

But guys her psychic told her to go with the expensive venue! Come on! How are you going to argue with that?

Back to reality. A few weeks ago I went to my cousin's wedding. About two months prior to the event, she asked me for a "comp" through my business connections (it was a four night stay at a very expensive resort). She told me it was for a charity event that she was involved with. Fair enough, I thought. I discovered, by talking to other wedding guests, that what had actually happened was that my cousin and her future husband had held a "wedding auction". They asked a large number of friends and family for free stuff (often lying about the reason) and then auctioned it off to have a more expensive wedding.

The day after the wedding, I called my friend and had him cancel the resort certificate. Good luck using that. I can't understand or, at this point, tolerate the trend of couples (mostly women) wanting to hold weddings that are well outside of their pay grade. A very nice wedding can be had for a modest amount of money. You just have to be creative. This is pure vanity.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread