rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Visa Data Sheet

Visa Data Sheet

Quote: (08-27-2018 12:15 AM)louiebeans Wrote:  

Thanks for the info on Georgia. I started looking more into the country after noticing it was 365 day visa. What about Albania?

I will look more into the unlimited border runs, I figured this would be a good start for people looking to head to another country or hop between a few to avoid getting into trouble with border runs.

According to Andrew Henderson (who runs Nomadcapitalist blog) he claims in Albania (and Montenegro) all you have to do is buy any form of property (even a crackshack) and you get a temporary 12 month visa that is renewable forever.

But you know I live in Georgia right now and I couldn't imagine Albania being better than Georgia at anything except maybe sluts (but I am skeptical because I can't imagine a backwater European country having a lot of active users on Tinder. But Albania is probably less touristy and probably hasn't been ruined by Arab / Turkish sex tourists).

Messages In This Thread