rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Tip: Dealing with the Trump Hate Comment

Date Tip: Dealing with the Trump Hate Comment

Girls want a guy who sticks up for what he believes in. Girls also want excitement. Arguing about politics accomplishes both.

In liberal cities, there's nothing more boring than the 100th blue pill dude she been on a date on, who tells her how awesome Bernie is.

You will meet women who are straight up intolerant about someone who is conservative and there's not much you can do about that.

Girls like a little mystery too, so it's not like you have to give them all your political opinions on a first date. I usually just joke around when Trump comes up and tell them not to say the God Emporer's name and that he's the greatest president ever. (I like him but not that much)

I got into a heated political argument one day with a girl I was dating a few months back, then we went back to her place and fucked, and after I finished she was like "Thank You". Youre welcome dear!

Messages In This Thread