rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Tip: Dealing with the Trump Hate Comment

Date Tip: Dealing with the Trump Hate Comment

^^

I just ordered some more MAGA gear and like I said I will rapidly lay some girls looking for a fun time. In certain places I (you) can't be too overt about my (your) support but like I said I will put my money where my mouth is. Once I do post up a lay report I obviously will omit critical details and obviously no pictures. I already outlined a vast portion of my method and the risks. I repeat you could get badly and physically hurt if not outright doxxed and fired.

But it's like I said and you said girls dig the bad boy effect, but for the love of God it will NOT work if you look like a hobo, a gamer nerd, or a hick. High school doesn't end and this is the equivalent of the senior smoking cigarrettes on the corner. If you're reasonably attractive it will lead to lays. Get a tan, get your teeth whitened, work out, etc.

Edit:
I have gotten eye fucked by some cuties (kind of my fault since I don't have a place to pull but now I have a car) and gotten those hey he's not a hick why's that cutie support Trump. For the latter I obviously will try to pull but I'm more in the camp of supporting Trump and fucking the girls that eye fuck you will lead to fast lays. I don't think curiosity is the same thing as being in the mood but I could be wrong. I've never been eye fucked by a hot chick while wearing Trump gear AND close them but that may change. Like I said I will report back.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread