rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Tip: Dealing with the Trump Hate Comment

Date Tip: Dealing with the Trump Hate Comment

Let me share a quick tip I discovered that works a treat.

We've all been there, the first date going well, and she feels the need to virtual signal by dropping the "I hate trump" comment in some form or another.

Now this pisses you off, and you got two options:
1) Have a argument about it
2) Ignore it and go for the lay anyway.

But what I have been doing lately is a different approach:

Me - "Oh not you as well"
Her - "What do you mean"
Me - "Infected with 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'"

Now you have to hold frame, and this flips her virtue signal of righteousness into a display of "infected sheeple media drone" If you can hold that line, and make out she's just droning what the media tell her, being fashionable etc etc

She is going to try regain control by getting you to "defend Trump" - but don't take a single step down that path my friend.

Keep the frame by holding her in the position to try and justify he mindless trendy position. You are not committing to either position, she is the one that has to qualify herself to you. Remain switzerland.

This may piss her off, but weirdly I have found this working most of the time.

It sets you up a a free thinker, intelligent, DGAF, "above the masses" kind of guy, and this gets her interested/attracted.

Try it, it just works. (you have to hold frame and spit game as usual)

Messages In This Thread