rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl said I need to be in a relationship to have sex

Girl said I need to be in a relationship to have sex

Quote: (08-28-2018 05:54 AM)scorza Wrote:  

Veloce, I do see her as gf material as I found out during the fling. I think it's a shit test too but she just doesn't want to commit to a relationship. And yes, like others said, she said she was infatuated with me but no longer likes me. And wants to go back to being friends. We were friends before.

If she said that directly, that she no longer likes you and wants to go back to being friends, then do like the others say and break off contact. But don't be bitter about it, and don't linger on her. You said or did something that made her unattracted to you. Doesn't really matter what.

It's probably too late for this now, but if a girl says she no longer likes you and wants to go back to being friends, act relieved and say, "Cool, I'm actually relieved you said that." and then bounce from her place.

Your upbeat manner will leave her wondering, "Wait, what the fuck...how is he not even fighting to be with me?" and will get her hamster rolling. There's a chance she might try to stay in contact. Hold strong frame, be super aloof and unavailable. I'd say there's a less than 50% chance of this happening but it definitely does happen. At that point it's your turn to string her along and keep her at arm's distance. If she hits you up wanting to hang out, do it under the premise of hanging out as friends, give her a strong dose of deniable plausibility, then go in for the bang. Keep her on rotation for a few months until she pushes for exclusivity, deny her this and keep her at bay for another month until you finally agree to give her a chance at being your girlfriend, if she meets certain criteria.

Spend a couple years with her making her life a living hell and always leaving her wondering about your degree of commitment, use your aloofness to give her serious self-esteem and confidence issues, until one day you ditch her for someone younger and hotter, taking pleasure in the fact that she wasted her best years with you and now she's damaged goods for the next guy.

At least, it always works for me.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread