rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ranking of Mothers by Country

Ranking of Mothers by Country

If we are talking purely mother love many muslim countries would be first as it is a very family oriented culture. Women are expected to live for their children/husband and forget about friends and going out (if they ever have done it anyway).
If we talk about women that would make great wives AND mothers things gets more interesting.

As many others in this forum I have put a lot of thought about this.
I have taken out of consideration countries where culture is too different from mine, e.g. most of Asia, SubSaharian Africa and Anglo saxons countries.
Forget about countries where there is too much influence of the mother on child upbringing (Russia, Germany etc.) and culture is too sexually liberated like Cuba or Dominican Republic.

Top ranking choices are countries where there is still a macho culture and an heavy influence of Catolicism like Italy, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, Portugal and Spain (a bit further down). In this countries there is an expectation that its the women to take care of children, do house chores etc. Also boys are more privileged than girls growing up, have more freedom etc.
I have not included Brazil as it is a very sexual liberal country, don't want my son to have a mom bum bum sexual fantasy.

Second tier choices countries where Catholicism is not the main religion but culture is still masculine and fairly conservative, like Albania, Greece, Cyprus, Israel, Turkey.

Third tier choices countries that are more liberal but have conservative areas and also have big communities of second generation immigrants like France and United States. Prefer the 2nd generation of your country over another community that has nothing in common with yours.

Special mention would be for countries that are very family centred but religion could be a problem. Jordan, Lebanon, Iran, Morocco.
Best bet would be to get the ones that are living away from their countries and have assimilated at least a bit to western lifestyle.

Messages In This Thread