rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What can I make out of this?

What can I make out of this?

Quote: (08-26-2018 06:20 PM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I see so many people fall into the trap of saying really cheesy and beta 'romantic' lines.

It's so easy to avoid. Just don't talk about your feelings for her ever. And rarely if ever talk about your feelings towards other things.

My girlfriend said to me the other week "you don't have feelings." I pretended to cry and she laughed. You have to build such a rock solid frame that if she sees you being emotional or saying something lame it is so out of character that she thinks that you're joking with her.

Is this salvageable? Maybe but you're going to have to be a lot more playful and unpredictable than the gameless, old you with the gay lines about your little feelings.

Here are some ideas:

Tell her you were joking when you said all that, and that you were just trying to sleep with her. (She won't know if you're being serious or not, and now she''ll be thinking about it)

Make some good jokes about her hair, maybe one along the lines of it being green to scare off predators like in the animal world (not just bitchy insults)

Saying that, this stuff only works if you are cool and socially calibrated. If you're an awkward dungeons and dragon's playing nerd and most of your social life is going to the comic book store, you need to fix that first.

I've been much less beta since I first fucked things up with her. Remember, this was the first girl in which I had any romantic interest. I've worked really hard to push down my general loathing of women in recent months (when guys tormented me in grade school I kicked their ass and things were fine; I had to take constant shit from the bitches, though). Logically, I know she was just there at the right time and right place for me to catch feelings, but that doesn't change the way I actually felt. I still want to find a woman that I can love. I just realize now that it is not something that can happen the way I want it.

I'm going to let this one drop. Investment Bro is right about how fucked up she is and being vindictive is only going to make me less happy in the long run.

I've long since gotten over my social awkwardness. I don't have any problem walking over and talking to people, hopping in random conversations around me and cracking jokes, hosting parties, etc. Although I will say that I do probably lack a degree of subtlety. Most of my approaches end really fast with eye rolling or noncommittal grunts. One time a group of girls I approached straight up laughed in my face and asked "are you kidding?"

Messages In This Thread