rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Baller

Indian Baller

Quote: (08-25-2018 06:10 PM)Crash_Bandicoot Wrote:  

OP is a large reason why so many people out there, both in the real-world and in RVF, hate Indians - making corny threads sounding like complete creeps.

If anyone looks at the number of troll threads started by any race, Indians win out by a mile. It's really rare for Asians, Africans, etc. to spam like Indians. Maybe these threads are being started by someone who is just pretending to be Indian too - I don't know. There should seriously be a rule where no one can start new threads without a set number of posts.

As an Indian guy myself, I hate seeing trolls like this - both in the real world and on RVF - because they ruin the reputation of all Indian guys

OP, Here's your solution:

Go to a war zone in Ukraine. There will be no foreign guys there. Participate in the battle and show all the women how courageous you are.

Guaranteed pussy.

True story. The shock & awe is only good for so long. I can understand the self-deprecating style humor to a certain extent. At some point people just want to have a normal conversation & truly create strategy.

Messages In This Thread