rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Was reading through the original datasheet and comparing it to my first experience of Nairobi just over a year ago (very similar) and when you posted later that you were back there, it made me laugh.... because I also went straight back there within 6 months of my first visit.

You totally hit home with sensible choices reducing the risks of contracting HIV i.e. Educated and Good Family background (which you can pick up through Tinder conversations) and obviously using protection.

Personally, I've stayed just at the top side of CBD (top of Moi Avenue on the Westlands side) and found it super convenient and actually, even though you're in it, you're just outside the super hustle and bustle of traffic. Any Ubers you order to Westlands side etc. don't need to go through the traffic. Also, lots of food options around there - close to a lot of halal restaurants for any Muslim travellers (although there is an abundance of halal places in Nairobi anyway).

I suppose accommodation wise, it possibly depends on what you're trying to achieve. I got a hotel both times (the same one) as I'd pipelined so many girls from my previous visit (and Tinder in the few days leading up to the second visit) that I was just trying to roll through as many of them as I could. On arrival, both times, I explained the receptionist(s) that there's a chance that I would be bringing girls back. If I brought them back at night could they ring me a 7am saying "guests are not allowed to stay" and if I brought them back in the day could they ring me after 2 hours saying the same thing. They duly obliged, which made it so easy and non-confrontational to get rid of chicks. I think when getting an apartment, it makes that release a bit more awkward as it's all on you and your excuses.

I would also get girls to meet me at my hotel and say "we will go from here" and I'd tell them the room number and to tell reception to call me when they were here. Once reception would call, I would tell reception to send them up and hang up. None of the girls ever said "no" because it's an awkward situation. Once at my room, I would literally sit them on a chair for 1 min while I finished up doing something/putting my shoes on and then say "let's go". We'd leave and usually it would just be to Java Coffee around the corner. When heading back, my hotel room is now no longer an unknown/dangerous place as they've been there, so when I'd suggest going back as i needed to charge my phone/do something, they'd be cool with it.

I think ^^ this last paragraph is only really needed for that educated/good family kind of girl. I met other types to who didn't need the whole shebang [Image: biggrin.gif]

Overall, I'd say that Kenyan chicks are some of the most fun chicks I've ever come across. You get a lot of dross in terms of looks, but also a lot of absolute smokeshows. I believe you said you are a light-skinned Ethiopian? I think in terms of being visibly foreign - it's just a magnet of intrigue and attraction.

Hmmm, I may just head back in a couple of months now that I've wrote this!Haha.

Messages In This Thread