rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

I recommend apartments tbh... more discrete and I think girls like it more. Get a decent apartment with a pool and a lounge area.

Yeah you're right about these incidents. Here in London we've had 3 terror attacks in 1 year... doesn't make my life stop lol. You can't eliminate all risks in life I guess. My only concern is the incompetent authorities and the way they handle these things.

I haven't been to Mombasa which is a shame as I've been to Kenya twice in the space of 6 months. I got too caught up in Nairobi and the girls there haha that I couldn't be arsed to there. Also it was insanely busy during the festive season so I was recommended by a few of the girls not to go.

Also, CBD area has some great cafes and food places for 1/3rd the prices of Westlands. The only thing I hate about CBD is that it's just pure chaos! Do not get an apartment or hotel there... It's not worth it. Westlands is the place to be around Mpaka road or Westlands road if you're solo or dolo. If you're in a group then some villas in lavington which is close to westlands is your best bet.

Messages In This Thread