rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Quote: (01-19-2019 08:51 AM)khalidkcl Wrote:  

Tragic incident. Crazy thing I was at a cafe in the Dusit centre just over two weeks ago... so it was surreal watching that on the news as this attack had been planned for some time. It did make reconsider whether I should go back to Nairbobi.

I was planning to go there in February... that shitty attack really made me reconsider, too.

Might as well go anyway cause shit like this can happen anywhere. I'm not planning to stay in a fancy hotel near any Americans anyway [Image: wink.gif]

I was thinking to make a trip to Mombasa as well (flights between Nairobi and Mombasa seem to be really cheap) since I want to see a beach fleeing from the European winter. Any comments/hints on that one?

In the other Nairobi sheet (thread-49490...t=mombassa) in the last post, someone pointed out that he was rather disappointed but still it's almost 900k+ ppl so there's got to be some talent around?!

Messages In This Thread