rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Quote: (01-13-2019 05:14 PM)conick2000 Wrote:  

Thanks, I am going to go there in a few weeks. My first time in Africa.

Feel free to PM if you want further advice.

Make sure to take uber everywhere at night no matter how close. I got arrested on my first trip and it wasn't nice...

Day time is fine. Usual street smarts apply.

I've noticed that I've laid higher quality chicks if I had a back story e.g business investor as opposed to tourist. Some girls like to know if you'll come back before getting into bed with you.

Download taxify. They are currently offering 40 percent off for first timers for a few days. It works just as well as uber. Also you can order two taxis separately with each app should you need to.

Get a money bag as well and don't carry anything more than 5000 ish day to day. Most places in westlands take card so you should be fine.

There's loads of stuff to do... use the girls to help you and show you around. The girls will show you the real side to Nairobi as they are locals. Also they can help with communication in swahili which is useful. You will love it.. Make sure to feedback to the forum [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread