rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Nairobi 2018 data sheet

Quote: (08-29-2018 11:47 AM)Akwesi Wrote:  

In Africa big ass and big tits don't necessarily go together. A lot of the time you will see girls with small tits and huge asses, and this is especially common in Kenya.

I want breasts so big I can use them as pillows or suffocate myself in them.

Not seeing it in Kenya. Not seeing it in Georgia or among Russian / Ukrainian tourists coming here. I think the only place where a lot of women would fix that description might be Colombia but I would be limited to 180 days.

Actually I met a fair number of big breast women in Korea. It's probably because of plastic surgery. But I also noticed that maybe Tungusic people might just be more endowed than others. In Korea I saw a lot of Mongol and Kazakh women who had some nice round asses and big breasts but I wasn't able to meet any that were down for ONS / SNL (when I tried Tinder Passport to Kazakhstan and Mongols the swipe returns were low so I would be discouraged from going).

Messages In This Thread