rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texas law student forced to write 6-page essay on his "toxic masculinity"

Texas law student forced to write 6-page essay on his "toxic masculinity"

here's a recent comment on that video:

Quote:Quote:

Listen carefully you obese beaner and POS, "Toxic Masculinity" my ass, your days of harassing straight male students are coming to an end, the lawsuits you will soon face and financial penalties to be levied upon you and the institution of indoctrination by a jury due to your "discriminatory" behavior will result your termination. Have no fear we won't be satisfied until you're "unemployable", "emotionally overwrought" and bankrupt and that's a strong possibility additional more male students have come forward with tales of you and the university's "Gynarchal" system targeting them. The "'Cuntification' of our nation" is coming to and abrupt end you ignorant bitch.

Soon YOU will be the one watching movies "A Clockwork Orange"--style , flicks including a version of "The Crying Game" with an alternate ending where the deviant tranny gets stuffed in a barrel, loaded onto a Northern Irish fishing trawler, then thrown into the North Sea in addition to an updated version of the Jack Nicholson's "The Border" where the the bus full of illiterate, violent crime-prone, verminous tubercular and social disease ridden Mestizo invaders is rolled of a cliff plummeting hundreds of feet to the floor of The Grand Canyon..

If it ain't "Alt-Right" it ain't "Alright". #TrailOfTacos start walking #MAGA #KAG #BuildTheWall #DeportThemAll

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Messages In This Thread