rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texas law student forced to write 6-page essay on his "toxic masculinity"

Texas law student forced to write 6-page essay on his "toxic masculinity"

Quote: (08-24-2018 12:55 PM)MrLemon Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2018 10:25 AM)Glaucon Wrote:  

Get your fuck you money guys asap.... you have 10-15 years tops!

I have been trying to plan my exit for about 5 years now but have made no progress whatsoever. I have a family and all the expenses (unbelievable) that go along with it. Might get a small inheritance but that family member is a rabid, insane TDS sufferer, so if I slip up even once and mention Trump in a positive light, then I'm likely to lose that inheritance, which means no move to a better location, and kids don't get to go to college. Of course I'm set back by virtue of losing my career and earning potential when I had my heart attack in 2016. There's no recovery from that at my age.

Not whining, just telling everybody why so many men in today's society are trapped and unable to fight back. We as a sex have been stuck with ALL the financial burdens...we are still the money pigs of society, expected to bring home enough money to feed and house 4 human beings in a society that has relentlessly inflated living expenses. Yet we have been stripped of the corresponding political and social power necessary for us to protect ourselves as financial providers.

Anyway, for a very short window, 10 years maybe, family men like me will limp along and survive day to day, ducking our heads when the Witches in power berate us, jerk and tremble when they stripe our backs with the whip. That's what I do, every single day.

Eventually, very soon probably, we'll break. Or in my case, if I'm very lucky, I'll get enough money to escape and take my family. But that's increasingly unlikely.

MrLemon I am very curious: pretend you did have enough money to exit, what would you do and why? Where would you put your wealth? What locations seem appealing to you, either in the USA or abroad?

Messages In This Thread