rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bachelor Beta Bash

Bachelor Beta Bash

The current marriage market is not normal. Modern women are not women anymore. Western society is already in chaos and its in decay. Its rotten to its core, and I believe the root cause of this is the suffrage movement.

Men throughout history have died like flies. Dangerous work, wars, disease, fights, risk taking. So throughout history there have always been more women then there are men. Competition for men is a game changer, and my time in Russia during the 90's showed me this. I saw 20 year old dime pieces crying and fighting over 45 year old balding, out of shape engineering geeks. Do you think he cares about holding onto a piece of ass, like his life depended on it, given the sheer quantity of women that could replace her?

There is no shortage of men now and that means that women are spoiled for choice. It also means that men have to work harder for what slim pickings there are. Men end up walking on egg shells in fear that the piece of ass they have will be the last they ever get their hands on and they buckle to keep their shrews happy.

The problem is that social conditioning is forcing men into very unhappy lives where they end up essentially becoming emotional and financial slaves to unattractive harpies. And the law is so one sided any escape from that could cripple them financially, not to mention emotionally when they lose their kids. This is not a natural state for men anymore now that gender roles are seen as the evil thing they are these days.

Messages In This Thread