rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stories about not so innocent girls

Stories about not so innocent girls

Some years ago, I was dating a girl for about 6 months who claimed to have only been with three guys before me. Of course in hindsight there were plenty of red flags, but this was during my more naive years. I was smitten and I considered her a keeper. A few months into the relationship, while she was sucking my dick she took out her camera and asked to take a photo of my dick so she could look at it when I wasn't around. I didn't see any harm in that, and I was actually kinda flattered. Fast forward a few months, and I was ill while staying at her house. She went to work and gave me her hard drive to watch movies. I did a bit of snooping at her old photos - it was all quite innocent, until I looked at an empty folder, which led to another empty folder, which led to about ten more empty folders. I guess this was her foolproof way of hiding the contents. On the last folder, there were dick pics that she had taken of about 40 guys. It seems she had a fetish for collecting photos of the dicks of guys she had fucked. Each photo was meticulously dated with names in brackets. The biggest kick in the guts was that mine was second to last. I was absolutely shocked finding out this secret of my sweet, innocent girlfriend. She went crazy when I ended things a few days later, even though she doesn't know the true reason. Even now years on, she sometimes sends me photos of the two of us together, saying how great we were and she misses me. I guess I was the first guy that was stupid enough not to treat her like the whore that she is.

Messages In This Thread