rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stories about not so innocent girls

Stories about not so innocent girls

I watched this video all the way through and what I think he didn't articulate properly is WHY it is women will lose their inhibitions like that.

(start autism)

It's been proven time and again that the mind is not some singular entity but it's more of a conversation between different brain regions. There have been clinical studies on epileptic patients who have had their left and right half bisected and then they show them pictures that only one eye can see and one half can connect the image to a word and the other half can't.

It's not an exact analogy, but this is how I've come to believe that female sexuality works and why they're so vulnerable to seduction via physical escalation.

The premise of the video was trying to reconcile how it is women can be prim and proper one moment and spit-roasted the next. The answer is that women in a situation like that do not rationally consent to being spit-roasted but their consciousnessness transitions from their rational mind over into a trance-like sexual state.

Women have a love-hate relationship with seduction. Whether they love it or not tends to revolve around how their rational mind digests the experience afterwards, knowing that they hate taking responsibility for their actions. On a first-bang or early in the relationship women almost instinctively enter into a panic state right afterwards when their rational mind kicks back in. That's where all the regret/dread/guilt/hormonal-bonding comes rushing forward and that's where men need to do the most delicate balancing act.

Messages In This Thread