rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noticeable increase in ghosting after makeouts

Noticeable increase in ghosting after makeouts

I think your missing the bigger picture that is, conventional dates are pretty shit ways of developing attraction and any kind of relationship you want.

I've generally found that any 'good move' by conventional dating standards -such as a kiss at the end of the date- really results in playing it too slow or just not getting anywhere. Attraction isn't enough and it's frustrating going on dates with girls you 'vibe' etc only to never hear back from them.

I've started to change my perspective on the whole thing. With smartphones and texting and all else, dates are simply too big a deal for most girls. If you can't sleep with them on the first date, for any reason, then you're already slotted into 'boyfriend' territory. It's then dependent on the girl and how motivated she is at that point of her life to wrangle a 'steady guy' into her life. For most girls under 25 any slither of commitment behaviour sends them running.

A kiss at the end of the date confirms your intention that this was a somewhat 'serious date' and it is a bit chodey when you think about it. Move faster and more directly and aim to be minimising the amount of time you spend with new girls outside of yours or her place. Once your sleeping together you generally have a lot more power over how things turn out.

Messages In This Thread