rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Noticeable increase in ghosting after makeouts

Noticeable increase in ghosting after makeouts

Quote: (08-25-2018 04:55 PM)Cavorite Wrote:  

I'm 40. The girls are a mix of ages, and they all flake. I meet them through daygame and dating apps. I only just started approaching girls this summer, so I'm not great at it. I've been disappointed that my close rate from daygame is so low.

My looks are above average, but social skills are average at best.

I think I need to find a thread that breaks down a first date strategy. It seems like my thinking is wrong (casual first date during the week in order to set up a sex date on the weekend). I am trying to be aggressive by making out, but I guess I need to wait until logistics allow
me to bring her to my place.

Let me re-phrase the previous question that you completely missed or ignored... how much time are you spending with them? 2 hours? 7 hours? ...texting/online doesn't count BTW.

I'm assuming you haven't spent enough time to create sexual tension because if you did, they'd be inviting you back to their place.

I'm also assuming that you're rushing things and they can taste your desperation/eagerness and want none of it.

Messages In This Thread